Saturday, April 5, 2008

LoseR

uugghh!! what the hell is wrong with me?? am i that stupid?? argh sometimes i just want to slap my face.. not that i hate myself but i dunno.. maybe i should start looking for my pride somewhere.. geez.. i cant even find the right words and i cant seem to put my feelings altogether.. ='( i feel so lost.. my life has no direction and it ain't going anywhere but down the ditch..

yesterday.. i was in some situation.. id rather not give out the full details.. huhuhu.. but bottom line i ended up looking so stupid.. and the more stupid im feeling right now because i just saw something.. ???????????????????????..

......................................................................................................................................
............................?????????????????????????????????????????????????.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

enough of this... i really hate this feeling... it damn hurts... ill be able to write everything down in time............

No comments: