Monday, March 31, 2008

Life is a beach...!!

its the last day of March and tomorrow's going to be April.. whatta start of the year.. full of black and blue moments.. i remember just when January 1 came.. just cried the whole time.. though i tried so hard to smile still it showed on my eyes.. well thats what my cousin said that time.. hmmm..

January was hell.. cant even describe how it went.. all i can remember is that i got drunk a lot of times.. smoked like i never smoked all my life.. my application for lateral transfer to manila was approved but i filed my resignation that shocked just about everyone.. made a lot of impulsive decisions.. practically destroyed my career and future..


Numero Doce===Tequila and Redhorse
Renan's Stick.. Mine.. and Jerson's Stick..


February came and waaahhh lol.. i wont say more.. hahaha just a few words will do.. plane.. makati.. walkout.. edsa.. starbucks.. FRIENDS: Cathy and Malou.. thank you guys!! too bad i lost our pictures.. damn memory card got corrupted.. i cant thank you enough.. cant wait to see you guys again.. hmmm.. met a couple of new friends as well in the cyber world.. hmmm got into something too fast and it ended that fast as well lol... and another came and ......................... thats all i can say.. lol.. don't wanna say more...

March came and cant really say more but by this time im kinda ok from my past problem and another one came... so fast and so sad.. lol.. what more can i say? waahh i dont wanna talk about it anymore.. but what the heck thats why its blogging right? i dont know exactly what to say.. more like i learned something.. anyway enough of that since i cant blurt it out anyway..

summer is just around the corner!!! wwweeehhh!!


Black Saturday!!


Summer Flops


Bohol Beach Club


i woke up today with a bad dream.. i was with someone and we were chased by a big snake.. i asked her to hide while i divert the snake's attention.. and as i started to run.. i woke up.. and i remember my ex said before that if you had a bad dream bite a hardwood.. so i had to get up to find a table and bit the corner and went back to bed.. woke up to edge and kat's text messages just read it and went back to sleep and woke up again to a call from my officemate.. just said hi im still sleepy can u call me later after your shift and said my goodbye and went back to sleep.. woke up around 8:30 am and got up washed my face.. replied to a couple of text messages.. made two phone calls.. and had coffee and went online... had been online for like 8 hours already and i remember i miss blogging.. i could not open my old blog so had to make a new one.. aww i really miss my old blog site.. so much memories in there.. but ill try and remember those so i can put them in here.. :)

No comments: